We have successfully built other companies and know the right recipe for cooking up a great mixture of training, culture and implementation.
We help mid-market companies to encourage, manage and leverage employee volunteering—for a significant ROI.
While the end result is very altruistic, we are a for-profit entity offering companies a helping hand to achieve a competitive advantage through more engaged employees and more enthusiastic customers.
Our marketplace is comprised of companies that are 100-10,000 employees in virtually any vertical. While it’s not imperative that your experience correlates to this size company, it would help to understand how they make decisions and understanding that you will likely be selling into the C-suite. A real advantage to you is if your contact list is loaded with these types of companies! That said, we have some great marketing on tap for driving leads to you.
You need to be a rock star at presentations, using PowerPoint and an enthusiastic personality to communicate our value proposition. Once you make the interview list, you will be asked to “audition” with a short presentation (details of this will be provided with ample time to prepare). If you don’t like doing presentations, this is probably not for you.
We have a consulting portion of our offering as well as a software platform that our clients use to manage their programs. It’s a package (not one or the other), and you will be involved in fulfilling some of the onboarding and consulting once the sale is made.
We’re looking for all levels of sales professionals. Are you a…
- Former sales pro that spent the last few years as a stay-at-home parent and want to work part-time while the kids are in school, adding a nice regular commission check to the family finances?
- Full-time sales pro recently downsized and struggling to find a lucrative new position—possibly suffering from age discrimination?
- Currently employed sales pro tired of the same old grind in a crowded space that wants to be part of a great company culture, selling a new dynamic service, and change the world too?
- Experienced sales management pro who would like to manage a motivated and talented group of game-changers—locally, regionally and nationally?
- Minimum 3 years successful selling history, or 7 years of related customer interface responsibilities, ideally with experience in HR sales and/or software services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs, including PowerPoint
- Familiarity with CRM tools (salesforce.com or similar)
- Minimum travel <10%
- Work from home office
For an overview of our company, please check out the videos to the right and see some of types of companies you’ll be calling on in our Top ‘Teer section.
PLEASE: As a fast-moving start-up, we have little time to spare. We need total honesty and authenticity. If you don’t have the experience, successful background or financial ability to work primarily on commission (albeit a very good one) as we ramp up, please don’t apply.
- A cover letter—tell us: which of the above opportunities you are looking for, why you think you’ll excel in this role, who you are outside of work (cultural fit is very important to us), and any other pertinent information that you care to share that you feel will help you in this position.
- A résumé that is reflective of someone who has the ability to hit the ground running. We just can’t afford to teach people how to sell. Maybe some day, but not now. We’re going to do background checks, validate employment histories and verify earnings. Should you be short-listed, we will also ask for personal and professional references.
- A salary history—you can put this into your cover letter or résumé. We need to know what you’ve earned in the past, and whether it was a base, commission or combination.
- A Linkedin profile link (if you have one).
We look forward to hearing from you–and working alongside the best!
Compensation: $30k-$50K part-time to $60k-$150k full-time.
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining why working with Teer1 is so important to you, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.